8:00 – 10:00am
Emotions are powerful. They can be the fuel that motivates and at the same time they have the potential to get in the way of our most important business and personal relationships. According to John Kotter of Harvard Business School: “Because of the furious pace of change in business today, difficult to manage relationships sabotage more business than anything else – it is not a question of strategy that gets us into trouble; it is a question of emotions.”
Success as a leader does not happen by accident. It is a process that occurs as we choose how to deal with events and circumstances placed in front of us. Each moment of our life provides an opportunity to make critical decisions and work toward victory by expanding our vision, “stretching out” to accomplish our goals, and assuming full responsibility for living, growing and contributing.
You will learn the 5 key skills of Emotional Intelligence:
- Personal Awareness – The ability to recognize your influence on others.
- Integrity – The ability to let your intentions match your actions.
- Internal Motivation – The ability to do the right things for the right reasons.
- Empathy – The ability to recognize the emotions of others.
- Social Skills – The ability to build positive relationships.
Location: RedRock Leadership – 8184 Woodland Center Blvd., Tampa, FL 33614
Register for this session:
Founder of RedRock Leadership