RedRock Managerial Leadership TrainingGet ready to build a culture of trust!
The vision of a leader is to create a legacy and that the mission of a leader is to take care of others. We don’t teach leaders how to become great, instead we teach them to create greatness, and we do this by helping them develop the skills and learn techniques and methods contained within our training. We will help you learn to trust and persevere and become a collaborative leader. We’ve seen it work for hundreds of leaders we’ve personally trained and coached, and it can work for you too!
Our goal isn’t that you take part in our training and pick up a few helpful nuggets, but that you will embrace the skills, techniques and methods and use them to transform your company culture and unleash the potential for exponential growth and then tell others about it. This leadership bootcamp is led in part by Jeff Ruby, our founder and CEO, and he states that his personal vision is that business owners and leaders all over the world, who want to increase sales, improve their leadership skills and grow their companies will learn from their peers that the only way they’ll achieve the highest level of success is to work with RedRock Leadership.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How to coach and hold your team accountable
- How to develop coaching plans
- Define your core values and learn to use them to stabilize your culture
- The key to building an environment of trust
- How to motivate your team
- Leadership interpersonal skills
- How to deliver bad news in a positive way
- The most practical ways to collaborate and create collaboration
- The specifics about what drives you into action
- Important insight into your own unique individual behavior style
Workbook learning modules include:
- Motivate Your Team
- Be an Effective Coach
- Hold Your Team Accountable
- Build a Culture of Trust
A TTI Talent Insights DISC / Driving Forces Assessment and a RedRock Workbook Kit!
Founder, RedRock Leadership