Personal Leadership TrainingMake your emotions your competitive advantage!
At RedRock Leadership we describe emotional intelligence as our ability to manage our emotions, and the emotions of others, while making critical decisions, trusting others and persevering through difficult to manage situations. Emotional intelligence is measured by emotional quotient (EQ) and should not be confused with intelligent quotient (IQ) which gauges a person’s ability to learn, understand and apply information. While IQ is more a part of our genetic makeup, EQ can actually be improved well into adulthood through quality training and coaching. And EQ is massively more important when it comes to identifying and developing leaders. This is because, now more than ever, leaders are required to better understand and enable their mindset and behavior to quickly assess positive and negative situations to keep employee engagement levels high.
Emotions are powerful; they can be the fuel that motivates, while at the same time they have the potential to get in the way of our most important business and personal relationships. As John Kotter of Harvard Business School stated, “because of the furious pace of change in business today, difficult to manage relationships sabotage more business than anything else – it is not a question of strategy that gets us into trouble; it is a question of emotions.” Success in sales does not happen by accident. It is a process that occurs as we choose how to deal with prospects and customers in front of us. Each moment provides the opportunity to make critical decisions and work toward victory by expanding our vision, stretching out to accomplish our goals, as well as assuming full responsibility for living, growing and contributing.
Whether you want to become a more collaborative leader, become a better team player, get your personal life in order or grow your business, we can help you!
Here’s what you can expect to learn during this bootcamp:
- You will learn to increase your level of emotional intelligence by improving these five key skills:
- Personal Awareness – Your ability to recognize your influence on others
- Integrity – Your ability to let your intentions match your actions
- Internal Motivation – Your ability to do the right things for the right reason
- Empathy – Your ability to recognize and respond to others’ emotions
- Social Skills – Your ability to build positive relationships
- How to build and sustain mental toughness
- How to read the tone, body language and verbal cues of others
- You’ll create a 3-year goal plan
- Powerful time leveraging techniques
- You’ll create a personal mission statement based on of your personal core values
- Insight on how to create long-lasting collaborative relationships
- The specifics about what drives you into action
- Important insight into your own unique individual behavior style
Bootcamp workbook learning modules include:
- Build & Sustain Mental Toughness
- Build Positive Relationships
- Create Actionable Goals
- Leverage Your Time
A TTI Talent Insights DISC / Driving Forces Assessment and a RedRock Workbook Kit!
Founder, RedRock Leadership